This is an adorable dress from the 1950s. The fabric is multicolor striped cotton. She has a super chic collar and bust! Classic shape closing with front buttons and a side metal zipper. Please read the condition, AS IS!
Measures - Please make sure you double-check your measurements and compare them to the ones below.
Shoulders seam to seam: -
Armpit to armpit: 19" (48cm)
Waist: 31" (78cm)
Shoulder to waist: 15" (39cm)
Waist to bottom: 24" (61cm) + aprox. 2" (5cm) hem to let down
Length: 39" (100cm)
Sweep, flat side to side: 52" (132)
Fabric: Cotton, metal zipper
Condition: Absolutely wearable condition as you can see in the pictures but with some small flaws and fixings:
- A couple of small brownish spots (view photos)
- The armpit seams have been let in (view photos) and they have a couple of small flaws and fixings (view photos)
- It has a tiny flaw in the bust seam (view photo) and two tiny ones in the side of the skirt (view photo)
- It has a 2" (5cm) fixing in the back seam (view photo)
- The last front button is not the original
This dress had better days but these flaws are not very noticeable when worn and that it still has good days to live!